Meeting Notes – August 4, 2021
Attendance: A. Boersma, D. Borg, R. Gear, D. Bierma, F. Lane, S. Johnson, E. Parrish
- Checking - $3,701.47
- CD - $5,021.03
Attendees reviewed what still needs done in preparation for upcoming Sandhill Crane Car Show and Festival:
- Request to borrow tents from Wheatfield Legion
- Sweep streets – Town will do Wednesday or Thursday prior
- Set up electric and meter on new utility pole
- Seek permission from town to use/close streets
- Notify local residents of closures
- Create map of vendors
- Mark vendor spots
- Purchase trophies and dash plaques
The Chamber has a new website! Members will keep working to add information, including member biographies and logos, membership dues, etc. We are also working to enhance our social media presence.
It was suggested to change meeting times once again, as 4:00 p.m. meetings are inconvenient for many members. Starting in September, monthly meetings will be on the second Monday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at town hall. In preparation for festival, we will also be meeting Monday, August 16th, August 30th, and September 6th.